Wednesday 5 March 2014

Last week's update

I wrote a blog post the other day all about the last week, the ups and downs and conclusions. But I couldn't bring myself to publish it. Basically it was what the mare and I were doing, a bit about going to watch Isleham Horse Trials (and how being parked next to the XC warm up provided at least an hour of entertainment from the comfort of the car) in fact I probably will write about Isleham. The rest was just whinging on about the stress of livery yard politics. No one wants to read that shit. Anyone who has horses on a livery yard knows only too well the stressful situations you can find yourself in, no need to bore anyone.

Anyway, the horses finally got some grass! How wonderful it was to see them outside in the sunshine, eating grass and being horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment