Monday 8 April 2013

Half arsed holiday

I was thinking this was going to be a rather half arsed post about a rather half arsed week, but actually it turned out not too bad (the week, that is, the post will still be half arsed)

It is the Easter holidays here, so the girl is off school, and our regular routine has gone tits up. I don't really mind too much, but nothing seems to get done and it throws the boy a bit.

My friend and I did a childcare swap, which seemed great in theory. I have the kids in the morning, she has them in the afternoon. However I ended up doing the lion's share due to her work commitments, and the kids spent the majority of their waking hours together and were ready to kill each other by the end of the week. Oh well, you live, you learn.

The horses have had a pretty good week. The mare has been schooled once, hacked out once and loose jumped through a grid once. The gelding has been hacked out once and ridden in the school (not really 'schooled' though)

Had a lovely family day on Sunday, but ended up exhausted!

Oh and it is sunny (yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment