Monday 19 November 2012

Monday

Another Monday morning has rolled around alarmingly fast. We have had a busy weekend full of birthday parties and tired, grumpy children. Also, the usual laundry mountain, Mount Washmore, has almost doubled in size.

I have been pretty slack on the blog front recently, but I have some really good excuses reasons; firstly, my wonderful husband bought me the Hunger Games Trilogy, so that was a whole weekend lost. Then I have been trying desperately to get my mare ready for hunting, throw a half term into the mix and some patchy internet (thanks Virgin) and the blog has been thoroughly neglected.  But I do have some posts coming up, and a plan (I always have plans) on how to keep blogging more regularly. In fact, this should be the first of two posts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment